Sunday, September 25, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: A Picture of A Person You Have a Lot of Memories With



I have known Pete since I was 18 years old. October 12th, we will be celebrating 20 YEARS of Marriage and SO many memories! Pete is my rock, my partner in crime and my best friend. I know you are rolling your eyes. I mean, who says that...but it's true! He is creative, an amazing Chef, funny, compassionate and so smart. We are a FANTASTIC pair with entertaining. His creative dishes and my table decoration extravaganzas, invitations, mood lighting and MUSIC, make for party perfection! Our dream is to move to coast (after Charlotte goes to college) and open up a Bed and Breakfast. We would be SO GOOD at that job! Seeing how much he loves his parents and how he is taking care of his mom, now that his dad is gone has really added another layer of love to my heart. My sweet Pete!

No comments: