Sunday, September 25, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Something You Made


This is my picture for DAY 5,032. Please don't kill me for posting 8 BILLION pictures for this challenge over the last 24 days...I only have 6 more pictures left and I can't give up now! But back to me...I like to give framed art as gifts and this is my latest gift that I have given to my sister and my parents: YOUR NAME with the letters shaped liked interesting objects in nature, art, fashion, design, old barns etc. You can buy them for over $100 or I MAKE THEM! Today, I decided to give a gift to MOI and I just LOVE all the letters. My mom and Dad named me Ashley because there weren't a lot of "Ashley's" back in 1968 and they wanted something unique. ASHLEY is an Old English name that means "A Grove of Ash Trees"....wow! Trees are symbolic of love, wisdom, rebirth, strength, redemption, friendship, bounty and encouragement, so I will take that!

I love this quote about your name....

"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth.”

No comments: