Wednesday, September 28, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Yesterday


Yesterday was one of those days where I just needed a break. Between the  the computer, the phone, the TV, the hectic pace, frantic energy and NOISE of my life...I had to put a STOP to it.  So I came home, took lots of deep breaths and just went outside.  I laid on the ground, looking up at the blue sky through the trees and soon Charlotte joined me.  We found these beautiful acorns and started taking pictures.  It was so nice to just sit and take notice of our surroundings.  But then we had to rush to Lacrosse and the feeling quickly vanished, going straight back into the fast pace frenzy of our lives.  By the end of the day, it was so nice to come home to the dinner table and Pete's wonderful, Italian Chicken Gnocchi Vegetable Soup. Pete's soups are the definition of "Cozy" to me!

"In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in an clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness.  Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth".  ~Mahatma Gandhi

No comments: